Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Magic - Help Wanted

 This one goes out to Alex, hope you enjoy!


"You used magic...to turn me into a woman...can't you just...use it to keep me in shape too?" Theo asked through gasps while jump-roping. "And why...are you filming me?"

"It doesn't work like that babe, you have to do this on your own," his girlfriend, Lexi, answered. "And you need to build up a social media following if you want to draw in customers! These kind of videos kill it, trust me. This isn't some run down, backwoods strip club where all the dancers have c-section scars and varicose veins. You need to look great to draw in the guys and make money."

"Ugh! ...I didn't...ask for this!" Theo complained, coming to a stop and then adjusting his sports bra.

"Well, you kind of did," Lexi responded as she stopped recording. "You lost your job and said you wished you could make as much as me in your next one...well, this is your chance! Plus, the club needs some new talent. You only need to it until you find another job as a guy and the club can hire some more dancers. Trust me, this is for the best! And hey, we can spend time together while at work!"

"Alright, fine fine..." Theo grumbled as he doubled over, panting, with his hands on his thighs. "Can you swap me back until my first shift tomorrow? I could use a break from the weight of these tits and I'm missing my dick..."

"No, you need to spend more time as a woman for now. You look so unnatural and uncomfortable. That won't fly at the club," Lexi countered. "Plus, now it's time to practice on the pole! You're new, so they won't expect too much to start, but you can't go up there and embarrass yourself either!"

Theo groaned and hung his head. He was starting to regret letting Lexi perform this little "experiment" as she called it.

"Hey, do well, and maybe we can play with some of my toys in bed later," Lexi offered with a smirk. "I'll show you some ways to make your new body feel really, really good... You won't be missing your dick after that..."

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this one, you keep outdoing yourself! Thanks for creating it.




    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I wanted to add that I like the tone this cap achieves. It's fun seeing the main character squirm and feel a bit of dysphoria but, at the same time, I've also never been into the hardcore 'BDSM' angle that some prefer since that can get too dark. This cap struck the emotional balance that I like.

    The little detail about Theo adjusting his sports bra is also very fun. I'm often a bit of a sucker for bra and breast related themes. I like it when the tg'd character is very 'aware' of having boobs or at least goes through a stage like that. Maybe he / she is a little hesitant at first about wearing a bra, struggles with fitting into one, adjusts his boobs, etc. I've even thought it could be a fun inversion to do one where a tg'd guy to girl is overly attached to wearing a bra since it reduces breast movement. Like maybe he / she feels 'safer' with one on and doesn't want to take it off while sleeping or something.

    Guess I'm just a sucker for boobs. Btw, I know you aren't a fan of doing celeb caps but I think this gal's breasts look amazing in motion:

    [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/64/b7/81/64b781c3943810c43521a8a5b1cd0511.gif[/img]

    [img]https://geeksoncoffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Alexandra-Daddario-Gif-5.gif[/img]

    [img]https://i.imgur.com/DhXmAnb.gif[/img]

    [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f0/0d/53/f00d53b94c5eb090fc245305da4d6cec.gif[/img]

    (Don't know if images are enabled on this blog or not, if these don't come through and you want to view them just cut out the [img] part.)

    I really love the way her breasts sway while nestled together in the black bra as she leans forward and I love her reaction in the other gif when she pulls her top down and looks at them. They're strikingly eye catching. [...not hinting that you should do a story with these unless you want to, two requests posted in a row is generous and I'm sure you've got other caps to work on, just thought I might as well share these as long as I had them up].

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cap! Love those bouncing boobs, too, Alex.is!

    ReplyDelete