Friday, December 31, 2021

Will You Press the Button?

You've likely heard of the game "Will You Press The Button?". You are presented with a button. Two things will happen if you press the button - one good and one bad. Well, below you get to play...but with body swapping!

To play, go to this Random Number Generator to get a number for 1-10. That number corresponds to one of the below female bodies. That will be your new body, however...

You must then go to this Random Letter Generator to get a letter from A-Z and match it to the below list. This represents the "bad" thing that will happen.

Post your number and letter in a comment below, then indicate whether or not you'll "Press the Button". Good luck!














37 comments:

  1. I got 2S, and I don't like it, but I'll probably still press. Wigs are a thing, and I feel like I'd still be more attractive as a bald woman than I am now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10M. I would really consider not passing the button as I could be in a very sexual relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3U
    Well, I don't know how I feel about being incontinent, but an otherwise good body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10H.... I'm pressing that button!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5V....could have ended up way worse, so yes. I'm pressing the button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a shame there's no "You get fitted with a permanent chastity belt which can never be removed". Such option would be even better than Z ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1s
    A woman cannot go bald :p
    I will press the button.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10Y. Keep pressing that button until it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Permanent period bleeding would be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 6T vicarious action and pleasure!?

    ReplyDelete