Monday, October 14, 2024

Great Shift - Animated GIF - Sales Partners

 

"Why so glum?" Val, in the white top, asked at their celebratory dinner. "We're back on the road, killing it, making even more sales than before..."

"The world is just...so different," Kay, in the purple top, replied. "I'm in Lauren's body, she's now an old man, my parents are in bodies even younger than mine... It's just hard to focus on work right now."

"Take a bite of your steak, take a sip of your wine, and just...let go for a little bit," Val encouraged.

"Lauren had been a vegetarian for like eight years. That steak looks and smells so good...but I'm not sure it's going to agree with me. That burger at the client lunch sure didn't..."

"You did look awfully cute eating it, at least," Val teased. "Such a refined-looking young woman...going full carnivore on a big sloppy burger...mmm..."

"Heh, if you say so..." Kay began...then felt Val's foot rubbing against her leg.

"Come on, I have another idea for a way to celebrate..." Val started. "Who knew stick-in-her-butt Kim from accounting was bi- and so horned up all the time? Sure surprised me when I landed in her body... Now, I've got a raging lady boner right now...let's just try it out...back in my room...champagne...get out of these work clothes after a long day..."

"Val, I don't..." Kay paused as Val's foot ran along the hemline of her skirt.

"I know it's tough," Val continued. "That's your fiancee's body. You probably still feel protective over it...but it's yours now. I'm sure it has needs. And that old man's body that she's in can't be meeting those. Give me a shot...if you don't like it, we'll never bring it up again. If you do, well..." 

Kay shifted in her seat, unable to hide how much Val was turning her on. "I just...feel bad for Lauren..."

"You haven't done anything since the shift?" Val asked, already knowing the answer. Val shook her head. "A month in that amazing body with no release...let me help you out with that..."

Kay picked up and quickly chugged the rest of her wine. "Ok, fine, yes, I'm about to burst... I'll worry about the guilt later..."

Val sat back and smirked. "Let's take this little celebration back to my room, then..."


2 comments:

  1. Love the cap! I have to ask, where is this video from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it on Deviant Art. No idea where it's originally from. Looks "Network Drama"-y

      Delete