Monday, June 3, 2024

Great Shift - Animated GIF - Quit Pretending

 

Chad trudged in his apartment after work, exhausted from another day of post-Great Shift life. He loosened his tie when his roommate Becky, formerly Brett, charged in.

"Ok! Today is the day you stop pretending!" she quickly removed her dress and tossed it at him. "Look at me! Just embrace it, ok? Quit...pretending!"

"Oof, Becky..." Chad grumbled, looking away and narrowly dodging the dress. 

"You CANNOT tell me this doesn't get your juices flowing, I mean, look at my new body!" Becky continued.

"Yes, I can see it's very nice, but..." Chad tried to counter.

"But nothing! Look at you! Cut your hair short, hide your body under those ridiculous clothes, still going by your guy name...it's so, SO much better if you just embrace your new womanhood!" Becky explained, hands on her naked hips.

Chad and his two roommates each swapped with girls from the sorority house down the street. None were thrilled at first, but Becky and Tasha soon embraced it. "Chad", less so...

"Come on, even if you're not into me, at least let me show you around your new body! I had plenty of experience with women before and WAY more now," Becky begged. "If you just cum once, I promise..."

"...ok," Chad finally accepted, unable to keep his eyes off of Becky. Trying to ignore his new body and pretend to still be a guy wasn't working. "But..."

"Tasha! He said yes!" Becky called out. Suddenly, Tasha entered the room wearing only a glittery pink bra and short shorts...pretty standard attire for her since the Great Shift.

"Oh my god, yes! Finally, we can be the orgy house!" Tasha exclaimed happily. "Oh, oh, can I join too? I've been horned up all day..."

Chad sighed. His new body was straight as an arrow...but at least these two could get him started on playing with his own body...

1 comment:

  1. If I could pick and make it come true, I would love to have Becky as my girlfriend. She has the perfect body and lovely tits! Well, my other idea is to switch bodies with Becky and enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete