Monday, February 19, 2024

GGR - Animated GIF - Shopping Trip

 

"I feel completely ridiculous..." Morgan, left, muttered as she stepped onto the escalator with her girlfriend, Sammie. 

"Aww, don't babe! I think this will be fun!" Sammie consoled her, taking her hand and interlocking fingers. "Plus, you're here with your awesome girlfriend. We'll make this punishment seem like a fun vacation!"

"Ugh, don't remind me...I have a year of this shit...all because I, what, organized a house party? Every high school kid does that at some point..." Morgan groaned.

"Oh, look, it's your friends..." Sammie cut-in, seeing Morgan's former guy friends waiting at the top of the escalator. "Hi guys!" she said as she waived.

"Ugh..." Morgan groaned, then gave her own half-hearted wave.

"We just had to see it for ourselves," her friend Kenny began.

"Nice skirt, haha," her friend Dante teased.

"Thanks, I'm borrowing it from Sammie until I buy some more of my own. You know, Sammie, my girlfriend?" Morgan replied sarcastically as she held up her and Sammie's hands. "I'm a chick now, and yet I'm the only one with a girlfriend, unlike you losers. So if you're here to tease me the whole time, just keep that in mind..."

"So have you two, uh, 'lezzed out' yet?" Kenny asked with a grin.

Morgan glanced over at Sammie who smiled, blushed, and quickly looked away. "It was the first thing we did when I got back from 'boot camp'. Literally the first," Morgan explained bluntly. "Now, my girlfriend and I need to go buy some bras so I don't violate my GGR rules and get stuck this way longer. So if you'll excuse us..."

"Can we come?" Dante asked, quickly glancing to Kenny who gave an affirmative nod. "You let us watch and, uh, we'll pay for a couple...you know..."

Morgan scowled but Sammie quickly jumped in. "You know, bras are really expensive...and you'll need quite a few for everything...and hey, I could use a few more too. I say let them come, if they buy me some too."

Morgan grumbled under her breath. "Yeah, fine, whatever. Will probably be the only chicks in lingerie you losers get to see for a while, so why not..."

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say that this cap is super fun & hot! I really like Morgan's 'flustered' attitude (very cute IMO). Btw are you open to requests? I sent an email but I've had issues with my protonmail getting sent to spam at gmail recipients so don't know if it went through. Think it'd be really cool to do one about a girlfriend & her boyfriend whose body is feminized except for 'downstairs.' Pls let me know what you think & thanks for all the caps over the years!

    ReplyDelete