Monday, November 13, 2023

The Great Shift - Animated GIF - Like an Expert

 

"Ah, man, you really work it like an expert..." Jason said in a pleased tone as he looked down at Brandy stroking his cock. "You know, I wouldn't stop you if you wanted to put it in your mouth...or climb on it..."

"No, this is good for me for now," Brandy replied, seemingly mesmerized by the cock in her hand. "You're so big..."

Jason leaned back with a smirk. "Is it bigger than yours was?" he asked. She paused and glanced up at him. "You know, before the shift. C'mon, I can tell..."

She went back to stroking though with a little less glee. "No. Not even close."

"Do you miss it?" he asked, head back, eyes closed, enjoying the sensation.

"Every day..." she admitted quietly.

"You seem to be adjusting well. You're hot, you're wearing a bra, you put on makeup, you agreed to come home with a guy like me from the bar..." he explained.

"I'm...coping. I didn't ask to become a woman. But I am one and there's no realistic hope of going back. So...I have to live the best life I can," she explained, still slowly stroking his cock.

"Mmm...well, I am grateful for that..." he said between a couple of low moans. "You know, my old one wasn't near this big either. Bigger cock, body in better shape, few years younger... I can't complain..."

"Lucky you..." she replied with a hint of being miffed.

"Are you wet right now?" he asked, again looking down at her. She didn't answer at first. "C'mon, you can feel how hard I am. Tell me, does this turn you on? Does this make you wet?"

She took a sharp inhale through her nose and began stroking faster. "Yes..." she finally admitted.

"Mmm, your wet little pussy down there...dripping into your panties...you wishing you still had a cock down there..." Jason continued, while she began stroking harder and faster. "God that must suck for you. You'll only ever 'receive' again. A slick little slit begging to be entered. You'll only ever touch the cocks of real men...ngh...ahhh!" He launched his load halfway across the bedroom.

"You're a real bastard..." she grumbled. He looked down at her after catching his breath, ready to apologize for going too far. "But 'receiving' isn't all that bad. You got me really turned on...now my 'slick little slit' is going to 'receive' your tongue...and you better make me forget all about ever having a cock of my own..."

2 comments:

  1. Jason isn't just a bastard... He is a stupid bastard. NEVER piss off a woman when she had your cock in her hand.... Even if she used to be a man before the Shift...

    It could have (and maybe should have) ended very painfully for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love MtF dick size contests! Would love to see more of a similar theme :)

    ReplyDelete