Thursday, August 15, 2019

1,000,000 Views!!

Late last night, we crossed the one-million view threshold! I started this blog back in January for a few reasons, including as an outlet for some of my creative juices and because I simply wanted to post more of the kind of captions I like which you don't see too many other places. To my viewers, you've all been incredibly supportive and I greatly appreciate you all visiting every day. Your requests always keep me on my toes and your feedback keeps me motivated.

I have no intentions of slowing down any time soon, so here is to the next million views!

- Erica 💋

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! You are a great writter you have very cool ideas also you are the best Great Shift writter I ever read in a long time. Thanks a lot for all the effort you make, please continue with the amazing caps!!
    You deserve this and more !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation. Is really nice to see how u make this page so good and ur soo fast with requests and with so much Love. Props to u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you are grateful for the effort, I am glad that there are authors as interesting as you and I would like to know more English to understand everything faster, it only remains to thank you for more caps how are you

    ReplyDelete