Saturday, June 15, 2019

500,000 - Half a Million Views!!!

As of today, my blog has gotten over half a million views! A huge than you to all of my readers for making this milestone possible! When I started a few short months ago, I planned for this to be a hobby to keep my writing skills sharp and to get out some of my kinks that I didn't see in too many other places. I never imagined that it would grow this big, this fast.

As always, I'm open to requests or simply general suggestions of things you'd like to see more of. Just drop a comment or shoot me an email at rickjbennett85@gmail.com.

Thanks again!! 💋💋💋😜😜😜

5 comments:

  1. As i saw ur bloch a month ago i was stuned. Such great storys and writing skills. U do such a great job and soo much love in the request. I have to thank you. And keep going. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ! You have earned every one. I mostly enjoy your choice in photos and accompanying captions. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete