Wednesday, February 6, 2019

30,000 Views! - Seeking Requests

Hey Everyone!

I'm thrilled to announce that we've hit the 30,000 page views mark and it hasn't even been a month yet! I'm so grateful for all of my dear readers, so thank you all for making that happen.

My "Choose Your Shift" posts have been especially popular, and I'm glad to say that I'm working on a brand new one to-be-posted on Saturday. I have some other ideas for "interactive" style posts that I hope to work on after that as well.

Finally, I would love to take some viewer requests for captions. I have an inventory of some 1300 images, many saved from Tumblr before the adult content ban, but even I don't have ideas for ALL of them. If there is something you'd like to see, please comment below or shoot me an email at rickjbennett85@gmail.com.

Thanks again to everyone for making this blog a success so soon.

💋💋💋

- Erica


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Erica! Glad to support your growing blog. :)
    I've been unfortunately too busy lately to have many ideas, but I'll let you know if I come up with something. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you prefer comment request or email, I know some captioners have preferences or see one over the other

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, could you do a great shift caption where a nerdy teen guy ends up as a beautiful busty Asian woman? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey great captions! I’d love to see some F2F stuff, or maybe even through in a animal to human swap? Or mother/son father/daughter?
    You do great work keep it up no matter what the subject!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old man switches bodies with a young woman
    https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/c6252c501a3e6d3076af5f8865af1ee3/5CF70676/t51.2885-15/e35/47462641_614009769019099_6918416386175639111_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the requests! Got a few more in my email as well. I'll try to create some this weekend to post next week. I'll give the requester a shout out when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you change a guy named Kevin who is stressed about graduating from college into a beautiful devoted stay at home mom. Maybe she's dropping them off at school or watching her son's soccer game or daughter's gymnastics meet? I was thinking someone maternal but still kind of vivacious or flirty. Maybe a busty and blonde like Kelly Madison or Sandra Otterson but of course its all really up to you. I really like the names Krystin and Holly but again its all your choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's deep. I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks for responding.

      Delete
  8. Could you do a caption where a beautiful Black women steals her daughter's friends body, a skinny white boy, to help boost her daughter's confidence in herself. Be it platonic or romantic

    ReplyDelete