Thursday, January 24, 2019

The Great Shift - Choose Your Shift #1

Choose Your Shift #1

It is a typical day in your life. Perhaps you are at work, or school, or hanging out with your friends/family/significant other. Whatever the case, everything suddenly goes dark...you then open your eyes to find that you've been affected by the Great Shift!

 

Pick a number from 1-10. Then scroll down and see the body you've been irreversibly shifted into...

 

Please leave a comment on which number you picked and how you feel about your new body!

 












3 comments:

  1. i picked 9 and it's perfect love me some milf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose number 3, and to my great, pleasant surprise, I will not only manage to calm my "new" husband, but we will actually help each other in mutual understanding, and eventually our relationship will be expanded with the arrival of a Dear daughter. I already eagerly look forward to giving birth to her and raising her in love with my husband.... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete