Monday, July 29, 2024

The Great Shift - Animated GIF - Got It Pretty Good

 

"...he was already a sleazy a-hole and then he swapped with his gym trainer, so now he's younger, fitter, and even more of a sleazy a-hole. I need to find a new job, I can't stand him..." Lex, formerly Levi, complained as she shifted in her chair. "And...ugh..." she paused. "I just felt a...ugh. I need to go change my tampon... As if getting shifted into a woman wasn't bad enough. Have you had your first period yet?"

"Not yet," Hailey, formerly Hank, replied, seemingly distracted and lost in thought. "You know, it hasn't been that bad for me. Everyone treats me really nice and pays more attention to me than ever. I kind of like it..."

"Well you became this...gorgeous, big-titted hottie, of course it's not going to be as bad for you," Lex continued as she stood up. "I swapped with my cougar-y old crone of a neighbor who barely even has boobs. Who knew she even still got her period..."

"I'm sure that'll suck, but I'll manage it. I've managed everything else so far...and then some," Hailey explained with a smirk. "I've made twice as much in tips at the bar...and so many people are going out in their new bodies now that things are opening back up."

"Tch...got it so easy for now, you just wait," Lex began, sternly crossing her arms. "You'll eventually get sick of the attention. Sick of everyone focusing on your boobs first. Sick of lugging those things around. You'll get your period and be just as miserable as me. So enjoy it while you still can..."

Hailey looked up at her and, almost mockingly, felt herself up and tugged her top down to reveal her large breasts within her bra. "I still think I got it pretty good. Got it. Got tit. Haha, you get it?"

Lex just scowled and turned to head toward the bathroom. They were far from the only set of friends taking the Great Shift in different ways...

1 comment: