Monday, June 17, 2024

Great Shift - Animated GIF - Mom Bod

 

"Ugh, that was so awful..." Marcy grumbled as she entered her house, her best friend Kyle tagging along behind, after their first day back to school since the Great Shift. "I NEED to get out of these clothes...I knew women had it bad, but holy shit dude...try wearing a bra sometime..."

"So, where's the rest of your family?" Kyle asked as they arrived in the kitchen. 

"My mom is in my body, still at work. My dad is in my sister's body, also at work...both are working crazy over time to catch up from all the shift chaos. And my sister swapped with the neighbor's toddler, so she's in day care," Marcy explained, still slowly moving toward the bedroom as she spoke. "Just let me go change and we'll hang out..."

"Actually..." Kyle began, moving up close to her. She instinctively took a step back, but was in the corner between the counter and the peninsula. "Why don't I help you out of those clothes?"

"Kyle, I..." Marcy stammered, flustered. She wanted to recoil...but her new body was getting incredibly aroused. "I'm not...we shouldn't...I'm not ready yet...this is my mom's body..." he tried to come up with any reason.

"You know I've always found your mom super hot...got an amazing mom bod..." Kyle began, popping the top couple of buttons on Marcy's blouse. She could only gasp as he body felt like it was on fire with desire. "Mmm, so hot," Kyle added as he peeked inside, seeing the black bra holding Marcy's breasts aloft.

"Kyle...Kyle..." Marcy could barely get a word out. Her body was reacting far more strongly than anything she had ever felt before. 

"Shh, let's just do this...no one needs to know..." Kyle continued, lifting Marcy's skirt and running his fingers over her pink panty clad pussy. It was soaked and so hot he could feel it through the lacy fabric with ease. He began to rub it, causing her to bed over with a gasp and moan.

"Bedroom..." she finally mumbled out. "Let's go to the bedroom..."

No comments:

Post a Comment