Monday, November 6, 2023

Body Hopper - Animated GIF - Walk in the Woods

 

Josh took a deep breath of the crisp autumn air. It was his favorite time of year, and not just because it was also the season for his favorite hobby - bow hunting. Even if he didn't see a single deer, he still enjoyed being out in the woods, on his own, stress-free.

As he slowly walked along a game trail, he heard a rustle in the leaves over the next ridge. He knocked an arrow and made his way over... where he saw a young woman, bound, gagged, and blindfolded, struggling on the ground.

"Holy shit! Are you ok?" he asked, rushing to her aid. He pulled off the blindfold, where she looked him in the eyes, and then everything went dark. A moment later, Josh's vision returned...and he found his gaze locked onto his own face. "Hmm MGH! Nghhh!" he tried to cry out, but the tape prevented it.

"Oh thank the gods, I wasn't sure how I was going to get out of that one..." the person in his body began. "I hopped that body to get close to a young millionaire who owns a cabin near here, but that bastard roofied me before I could hop him! He must have known something was up... Tied me up and dumped me out here a few hours ago. I thought it was the end..."

"Mmph! Hmm! NGHH!" Josh squealed into the gag, kicking and twisting his body, but unable to free himself.

"Oh don't worry, I wouldn't leave you out here, I'm not a monster..." the person explained. "Well, I guess I kind of am. But I'm not that kind of monster..." He looked around, then back to Josh. "Your place is that way? It's alright. Once I get back there, I'll make an anonymous call to have someone come rescue you. Then I'm going to find that punk millionaire and do something a lot worse than just hopping him..." He looked at Josh's bow and arrows. "Yeah...old school, I like that. Well, anyway, good luck, try to stay warm, someone will be out here to get you...eventually..."

"MMMM! NGHHH!" Josh cried out, tears in his eyes, as the hopper walked away in his old body. That same crisp autumn air that felt so good not long ago was now freezing to his exposed skin. He also knew there were plenty of critters in this forest that would find him a tasty treat in this scenario...

No comments:

Post a Comment