Thursday, October 26, 2023

Blogger Issues

 For anyone else who uses Blogger for your captions, are you having issues uploading images today?

Starting today, I've been getting a pop-up when I try to add an image (either from my computer or via "Photos") that states:

"Allow google.com to Use Cookies"
"You won't be able to access your files if Cookies are turned off"

I hit "Accept", but nothing happens, the pop-up just pops up again. I've checked (I use Firefox) and Cookies for Google.com are turned on. This issue just started today. 

For anyone else having this issue, have you found a way around it? If so, please let me know what you did!

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a problem with your computer. You should check because Blogger is working fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be Firefox. I use Microsoft Edge and it works good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it turned out to be a conflict between in Firefox's "Enhanced Tracking Protection". Not sure if it updated or if Blogger did, but suddenly there was a conflict yesterday.

      Delete