Saturday, August 5, 2023

Role Exchanger - Animated GIF - Just Trust Me


 "I'm just worried you're going to leave me for another guy...a real guy...an actual, uh...still a guy..." Andrea admitted in a defeated tone.

"Babe...babe! C'mon!" Carla encouraged as she stopped in the middle of getting dressed. "This is like...the greatest thing that could have happened to us. I got younger and hotter. You are just...I mean, my god! You're like the sexiest RE victim of all time. I'm still bi...you're now bi...I mean, it's perfect to have the occasional threesome with a guy...but I'm all-in with you!" She stepped toward Andrea and removed the blouse she was holding from her hands. She pressed herself right up against Andrea and planted a long kiss on her lips. "Every other woman I've ever been with has always worried about 'losing me to some guy'. I think it's just common among lesbians and bi women. But trust me, I hate men. I might enjoy the occasional 'dicking down' from a hot guy, but I never want to date one or anything like that..." She guided Andrea back onto the bed. "You just...need some more time to adjust. And to just trust me, ok? This is still all new to you, but I've been through it before. You want me to show you what that body is capable of again?"

Andrea couldn't contain a smile. "Ok, ok..."

Carla planted another kiss on her lips...then on her lacy-clad breast...then unzipped her pants...

No comments:

Post a Comment