Sunday, October 31, 2021

Medallion of Zulu Interactive - Halloween Party!

 

There is a Medallion of Zulu costume swap party happening tonight, and you've been invited! After arriving, the host passes around a box of used Halloween costumes and tells you to take your pick. Wanting to have some fun as a woman, you see that there are seven options. Make your pick!

  1. Devil
  2. Lara Croft
  3. Maid
  4. Teddy Bear Onesie
  5. Red Riding Hood
  6. Spider Gwen
  7. Starfleet Uniform

Taking your choice, wait in line for one of the bedrooms. People go in uncostumed, come out as a completely different person in costume, and then pass the medallion on to the next person in line. Finally, it is your turn...

(More after the page break)

 








Now transformed and in costume, you rejoin the party. All around you are men and women, also transformed and costumed. What do you do next? (Leave a comment below!)

12 comments:

  1. SpiderGwen of course and I would look for my Peter Parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. as Red Riding hood, I meet the Big Bad Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose the maid outfit and head back out to see what costumes the others chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I note what was left in the box and shrug, before grabbing one at random. (rolled a die) I touch the teddy bear onesie to the medallion and I am soon transformed. Finding myself suddenly buzzed and a bit hungry I put on the costume and go join the party. Seems the owner of the onesie had gotten a head start. Before they came here. I make my way toward where their is food, finding myself checking out the others as I did so. I then hear a man's voice. "I know that costume wasn't very fancy, but you look really good in it. I just might have to have some fun with my body tonight." A man dressed as a pirate says to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the pantyhose and red high heels and immediately grab that costume unaware of what it actually could be. After I experience an orgasmic transformation, I realize that it is a devil costume. I return to the part and am approached by a bull of a man dressed as Satan. He says, “There is my minion. Come with me.” He leads me into a spare bedroom and released his meaty red member. I drop to me knees to begin servicing my master. As I ramp up speed, I feel his finger on my chin. I stare into his fiery eyes as he says, “You think this is all I want from my loyal servant?” My master rotates me around and rolls down both my pantyhose and my now soaked red hipster panties. While on all fours, my master pistons in and out of me. As I reach my orgasmic crescendo, I feel like lava like seed spill deep inside of me. As he finishes, I pass out from overwhelming pleasure. I wake up in the strange bedroom the next morning with my master vanished and a note that reads, “Take care good care of my son. When it is his time, I’ll will come fetch him.”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Starfleet uniform. From a nerdy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have gone for the Little Red Riding Hood, but the Spider Gwen is the hottest.

    ReplyDelete