Thursday, September 9, 2021

Note from the Author - No Nudity Heading Forward

I started this blog over two and a half years ago as an outlet for my creative energies. Reading body swap and gender transformation captions was always thrilling to me, and I figured why not write some of my own? It's been very enjoyable to share my gift and it has allowed me to connect with many people around the world who have shared interests. 

However, creating captions with images including nudity has become more of a headache than it's worth. In the past few months, I've stopped cross-posting to Reddit due to warnings and recently received a warning for my work here from FOSTA/SESTA watchdogs. While their goal is noble, their scorched earth methods impact plenty of legitimate, legal content. (Check out the linked article for more.)

Let me be clear, I get nearly all of my images from other online sources including Tumblr (before their explicit content ban), Reddit, and ImageFap - all places with 18+ rules in place. As an added level of caution, I do not use nude images if I feel the person looks too young, even if they were posted to one of those places. 

But feeling these forces close in everywhere I typically post, I have made the decision to stop using nude images for my captions just to be on the safe side. Once those I've already written have posted, I will only use non-nude images headed forward. The captions may still include x-rated details and stories, but I'm done with nudity in the images themselves.

At some point in the next few weeks/months, I will go over my past posts and remove those including nudity. If there are any you want to save for personal use, now is the time to go through and download them. Just please do not post them anywhere else.

To anyone concerned by this decision, I am sorry, but it was either this or delete my blog completely. I hope you can understand my choice and will continue reading.

Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. I very well may be in the minority here, but I would just like to say that I actually prefer your more SFW caps, I find that I generally prefer the stories you write for those caps - less sexual and more slice of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me. Any requests I make a fully clothed.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. After I wrote this, I went through and the majority of what I write already use NN images, so maybe it won't be as big of impact.

      Delete
  2. Totally understand and don't blame you. Often, there is more to a picture than nudity. Let the mind wander and imagine. Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its your blog. You get to choose the content. I would hate to see you get shut down. I apprciate the talent yo match an image with enjoyable tales of
    all the story lines you use and concieve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any plans for "private" blog - while most of your content seems to be above board in terms of the issue I imagine some genres like pussy (which has full frontal) would be impacted, but unfortunately I'm quite a big fan of your work with this genre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No plans to go private at this time and yeah, that'll be a genre heavily impacted. I'll try to find some workarounds though, as it's one I enjoy writing. (Pantied shots/cameltoes perhaps)

      Delete
  5. Totally understand the situation you're in and appreciate the heads up.

    Is there any chance you could make a tag to filter the posts that'll get deleted so it's easier to find them all before you delete them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already dreading the work it'll take to go through and delete, so I don't want to add to that. My suggestion is to go through the labels of topics you like and get them, as well as any bigger series you enjoyed.

      Delete
  6. Your storys are worth continuing, do softcover pictures that we can find the more hardcore version of lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does possible that instead remove you old caps, could you just ,,marked/painting" them. Hide this parts consider as invalid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm actually a fan of yours over on imagefap as well. One option might be to continue to upload more nsfw captions there. But up to you, of course

    ReplyDelete
  9. When do you plan on starting to delete things? I've been going through and downgliding caps when I have time starting with the oldest but I'm still in september of 2019

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't started yet. I keep going back and forth on doing it at all. Might just go through and take out any younger looking explicit images while still not doing explicits headed forward.

      Delete