Friday, January 29, 2021

Magic Shop - The Clearance Rack (Interactive!)

 

Please choose one of the below items and leave a comment with your choice. Keep an eye out over the next couple of days to see what happens to you!

1.) An oval mirror that reflects the image of a beautiful woman back to you.

2.) A small bottle containing a bright pink liquid.

3.) A tiny, dainty ring.

4.) A small vial of blood encased in a glass cube.

5.) A black, antique-looking, iron cauldron.

6.) A simple steel collar with a golden key.

26 comments:

  1. I will choose the steel collar with a gold key

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to test the bottle. :)

    LG

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A black, antique-looking, iron cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steal collar but i throw the key away

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, in less than two hours, everything was selected. I would have gone with the bright pink liquid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am checking out the small vial of blood encased in a glass cube...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m checking out the small vial of blood encased in a glass cube...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll say with the small bottle with the liquid. It could unique?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good, I hope you do more of these interactive series. :) The only one I didn't much care for was #2, as I dislike partial body changes and crotch pics. The others were all amazing. My favorites were #1 and #4, though all the others were pretty nice too. Keep the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can’t figure out why I want the collar and key... but, yep, collar and key for me! I have a feeling I might throw away the key though… Giggles

    ReplyDelete