Friday, August 14, 2020

Interactive Series Sign-Up - Great Shift Experiences!

 I've been creating captions for a little over three years, and have had this blog for 1.5 years now. In that time, I've built up an archive of over 3000 images. So, for our next interactive series, I'm seeking volunteers to tell me a little bit about their lives after the Great Shift. Here is how it will work:

1.) Send me an email at rickjbennett85@gmail.com stating your interest in participating.

2.) I'll reply with one of the images I have, randomly selected. This will be your new body after the Great Shift. (All will be female.) I'll also include a couple of "interview questions" about your new body and life.

3.) Respond with the answers to those questions and I will convert them into a "Great Shift Experience" caption to post on the blog.

I'll commit to doing the first 10 whose responses I receive. I will likely expand if interest is high enough.

As usual, everything must be age 18+ and you do not have to use your real name or information, just something you will recognize as you if I post it.

 UPDATE: I have responded to the first 15 applicants I received. If you've messaged me but haven't heard back, don't worry! I'll keep your applications and, if any of those 15 fail to respond to the questions in the next 48 hours, I'll send them to the next person on the list!

As always, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

2 comments: