Monday, June 29, 2020

Swap Clinic - Scratch and Dent Sale - EVERYTHING MUST GO!


Welcome to the Swap Clinic's annual "Scratch and Dent" sale! We have 16 female bodies available that, due to flaws and medical issues of varying severity, simply haven't been sold. If you've been looking to acquire a female body on a budget, this is your chance!

To sign-up, simply comment below with the name you'd like me to use for your caption. You'll be matched up with one of the available bodies at random. The only guarantee is that the body you get is that of a woman...condition otherwise will vary!

If you've signed up for any of my other interactive series but have not been chosen for a caption, please note this fact in a comment! You will be given priority for this one! (It sort of fits with the theme, doesn't it?)

The bodies are first come first serve, with the above bolded statement taken into account. I hope to start posting these starting on 7/11, so sign-up asap!!

Editor's Note: Alright, so, this took off and filled up waaay faster than I expected. (Not a bad thing, love that there's lots of interest!) I'm going to look for a few more images that I can use for this (without getting repetitive), expand a bit, and I'm going to randomly select the lucky participants from those who have signed up (again, giving priority to those who haven't been selected before).

Editor's Note 2: Don't worry about the numbers. The bodies will be randomly assigned!

  1.  
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  
  11.  
  12.  
  13.   
  14.  
  15.  
  16.  

40 comments:

  1. Hi Erica, I'll take number 12 if its free. My name is Paul. Ive always wanted to be a Rachel if I was a woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica,
    my name is Dennis and I'd like to choose number 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm Zhusan and I'll take 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm Calder and I would like to take #2 please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi erica my name is Daniel and I will take # 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to take part, Nathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if we need to pick a number can i get #8? but pretty sure it is random

      Delete
  7. I would like to take No.9! Steven -> Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, id like to take number 5! My name Simon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. my name is gabriele and I'd like to choose number 13

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! My old Male name is Ben. I was a part of a previous sign-up though, so I’m totally cool with being lower priority 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Erica, I would like to take No. 3. Marc to Mariah. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there my name is Jake and my lucky number is 9 so I'd love to see what's in store for me with that body! I've signed up for a few of the interactives before and ether way I'm looking forward to seeing how this one pans out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This got filled up fast.
    I'm Jordan and I'll take number 4. It's always been a lucky number for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should also say I have been picked for your interactive captions before, I don't want to take up a spot that should go to someone else

      Delete
  14. good idea Im leslie and I take n10

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi I'm Joe and I've never been chosen for the interactive caps but you have done a regular request for me in the past though so i don't know if that counts. Anyways if i'm chosen I'd like number 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. just reread the post so any number is fine i think it being random makes it more fun. so nevermind the 5. if i was female though I think I'd go by jessica as thats the name my parents said I'd been given if i had of been born female.

      Delete
  16. Don't think there's any slots left, but if there is I'd love to take a spin on clearance body under the name Jack

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alright, so, this took off and filled up waaay faster than I expected. (Not a bad thing, love that there's lots of interest!) I'm going to look for a few more images that I can use for this (without getting repetitive), expand a bit, and I'm going to randomly select the lucky participants from those who have signed up (again, giving priority to those who haven't been selected before).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jim here, would like sweet no 16 please.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Little late to the party but my name is Jeff and I've never been chosen for in an interactive before! Don't care what number but if we're picking, I'd choose lucky # 13!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never been in one of your previous interactives. I'm always just a little too late! I'd love to be included if I can. Love the idea of a random body. My name is Alex

    ReplyDelete
  21. Neil and any number would do :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Anthony - any number is fine. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm always too late to these but I still wanna try for a spot. You can use Zac.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Erica! I've was chosen for the swap order brides caption's but none since. If you choose me for this you can use the name Isaac :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello! I’ve tried to enter and never saw any luck, but I hope that can change! My name is Nick and I’ll take any number, make it as twisted as weird as possible please!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, would like to enter. I signed up for the sissy captions but nothing else. Any number would be great thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi! I'm Zach, and I've never entered one of these before because I'm always at work when they go up, but I'd like to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi I'm Alvin, I tried for the swap order bride a while back but was just off from being in the 15. These usually blow up quick but I'll still throw my name in.

    ReplyDelete
  29. huge fan. I'm neo real name Paul, had I been born a female would love to have been called Alexis Runestone. Any body would do. If any are left that is.

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi i'm christopher love you work if theres any space left i take it

    ReplyDelete
  31. Transmogrify me so the fuzz won't get me

    ReplyDelete