Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Interactive Swap Sign-Up - SWAP ORDER BRIDES WANTED!!


Are you tired of your current life? Is your current body not exactly what you desire? Would you like to live in a new, gorgeous body with your only concern to be pleasing your partner?

If you answered "Yes!" to any or all of these questions, then you might be a candidate for the Swap Clinic's brand new "SWAP ORDER BRIDE" program! Now, you've heard of the classic "mail order brides", usually Russian or from a southeast Asian country. Well, we at the Swap Clinic want to bring that outdated idea into the 21st century!

If you sign up, you will be matched with one of our wealthy clients who is seeking a new wife. You will, free of any charge to you, be transformed with Swap Clinic technology to become your new partner's dream bride. All potential partners have been thoroughly background checked and each has put up $100,000 as collateral that will be paid to you in the event that they fail to comply with the terms of the marriage. These terms include no abuse besides consented BDSM, no wife "sharing" without your explicit permission, requirements of appropriate housing, food, clothing, and other amenities, plus other common sense rules to keep the arrangement mutually beneficial.

Do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to change your life for the better. Sign-up below with whatever name you'd like me to use for you in the captions, and I will post your "Swap Order Bride" story within the next couple of weeks!

This is first come, first serve, so sign-up quickly and don't miss out! We have 10 open slots in our first run of "Swap Order Brides", do not delay!

43 comments:

  1. I would love to sign-up and become a swap order bride

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to sign up! I'm called Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Still love your work so very much, and I absolutely adored the requested caption that you created for me “GGR - Sent for Rehabilitation”

    I’d also love to sign up for the Swap Order Bride! I’m not sure if you need the need the Male or Female name, but I’ll send both just incase! I go by Kayla, now, though prior to my transition I was Ben Young 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d love to sign up. I’m Owen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to sign up I'm shay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to sign up, my name is Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. sign me up please and use the name George and from the captions iv requested before i think you'll know what type of body id like, but hey i get what i get

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hell yeah! My name is Bert, and I'd love to be a swap order bride

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to sign up! I'm Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to be Daniel, you can use the female variant

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't know if there is still room, but I'd love to sign up if there is. My name is Alex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided to expand to 15 for the initial batch, so you're in!

      Delete
  12. I am Dominic i would like to swap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided to expand to 15 for the initial batch, so you're in!

      Delete
  13. I'd love to sign up, I go by Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided to expand to 15 for the initial batch, so you're in!

      Delete
    2. That's fantastic news, I can't wait. I also hope whoever gets my body in the swap enjoys it as well

      Delete
    3. Was there any other information you would like?

      Delete
    4. Nope, they're coming out in the order people applied, so you'll be #13.

      Delete
  14. You already know I’d like to sign up :) - Isaac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided to expand to 15 for the initial batch, so you're in!

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Just to add, I see it as a way of getting out of school,work, and importantly debt. I'll sacrifice my youth and dick for an easier life. It'll be weird adjusting to whatever I become.

      Delete
  16. I would love to sign up for the bride swap could I be a pregnant bride? Male name tom female name Elle

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would so love to sign up to be a Swap Order Bride. I go by John.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello. I would like to sign up. My name is Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like to sign up too. My name is Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! There is some serious interest in this one! I'm going to take the first 10 applicants for this batch, but if it goes over well, you can be sure I'll do another! Look for those starting next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be on the lookout, bummed I missed this one but hopefully next time

      Delete
  21. Would Love to as well I know you said only 10 but maybe in future

    My name is David

    ReplyDelete
  22. Would love to be a sensetive busty redhead, I am jony

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like to sign up call me Luis

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooooh please pick me my name is Matt. I just found your blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes please, I would love to sign up! My name is Jerome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wouldn't mind getting in on this. Sign me up! The game's Zack.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd love to sign up for a swap, my name is Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete