Saturday, May 25, 2019

Bikini Beach - You've Won a Free Trip!!

You've won an all-expenses-paid VIP trip to Bikini Beach!

You arrive at the island, enter the swap chamber, and get placed into one of the below bodies. 

To figure out which one, add the last two digits of your phone number together and find the body that corresponds with that number. For example, if the last digits are 2 and 7, you get #9. 

Leave a comment about which one you got and what you would in it during your week-long tropical vacation!

















8 comments:

  1. I play glory, I do not know what I could do with such a simple body, maybe just tan and take advantage of the lack of weight of my new small breasts to run better and rest for a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Jessica (Number 07). Well, she looks like a teasing slut for me. So I would probably tease people and lure them in, making them think they have a chance, but then I would reject them one after another. That would be funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elyse and I swapped. I don't have a ton of elaborate plans as her. I plan to rest and relax on the beach, maybe sunbathe and play beach-bunny for a while. I do want to try volleyball as a woman. My nights though I hope to go to a beach party or head back to the resort and see if I can get anyone to buy me drinks and take me to their room. I don't get a ton of action and would like to scratch that itch. Maybe the real Elyse would be willing to try it out, that way we are both relieved when we swap back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got number 2 and I can’t wait to head to my room alone and have some fun with my new body. I might even invite someone over later

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Julia, 11, I'm going up to my room for the first night then I'll see where the week takes me

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm Heather for my time there, this will be fun.

    ReplyDelete